Sunday, April 28, 2013

Getting ready


As we all know yesterday was prom. It was a day to be with our classmates for our last dance together. It was a time for all girls to come together to get ready together and make a day of the big event. It was something that I truly will never forget and have to say it was one of the funnest days of my life.

It started out getting ready with all my friends around 11. We were doing each other’s hair and makeup. And transforming each other into an elegant woman that will fit the elegant dress that will be worm for the rest of the night. My hair appointment was at 1 pm. If I had to change anything next time I would schedule my hair a little earlier so we have more time to relax once the hair was done.

Getting ready with your friends on prom night is something that needs to happen. You need to surround yourself with the ones you love and care about and that you want to experience your last big event with before graduation. Once you get to this point in your high school career you know who are going to be the long time friends and who are going to your friends for the rest of your life. (220)

No comments:

Post a Comment