Thursday, March 7, 2013

Workin love


When you get a new job there are a ton of things that you have to deal with; meeting new people, learning the trade, and becoming good at your job. Have you ever gone to a new place and encountered someone that you thought was cute? There always is that one person that you work with that you want to give a little smooch or have that secret crush on. Is it appropriate to have a relationship with someone at work? Are there rules about having an interaction with a coworker?

Well coming from personal experience I have had two cute boys that I work with that have been in my interest. The first one was a food runner. He was my age and went to a neighboring school. Of course he was gorgeous and the perfect guy in my eyes. So as usual I go after the guys that I have a chance with. It all started out when I was at the host stand.  And I would watch him run his food. He was so dreamy.  He was tall, dark and handsome, just how I like them. So I would find myself trying to always be in the kitchen whenever I could to help clean up but also get to see him in the kitchen. I never had the guts to say anything to him, but one day it was going to happen.  One day after work he asked a friend for my number…I was going crazy! The guy of my dreams asked for my number and I was already making plans to hang out.  My life was perfect at that moment.

After we got to know each other we have been hanging out and having a great time together, but we both knew that it wasn’t going to turn into anything serious. So now we just make it fun at work and invite each other to different events. But now that my little obsession with him was over I needed something else to obsess over. The new guy became the bar tender that is also a manager. Is the manager off limits? With me I have no limitations and will go for who I want. He is cute and has the power. Every girl wants a guy who has the power. He is my new goal, he flirts with me and got my number but I want it to move faster than it is. Patients are a virtue, so I guess I will just have to keep waiting for my prince charming. (425)

1 comment:

  1. Oh,goodness. I hope your resturant escapades aren't going to be CR's newest subject for a reality show!

    PS: check patients vs. patience in your second to last sentence! :)

    ReplyDelete