Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daylight savings time


The time has come and the snow is melting and the wind is changing. Last week was day light savings time. This is when the clocks jump forward an hour and we all lose an hour of sleep. This also means that the sun will rise an hour earlier and the days will gradually stay lighter and lighter. When this happens every year it makes me excited because I know that spring and summer are right around the corner.

This year it hits home with me because this means that 7 months have already flew by of my senior year. Where did the time go? The snow is melting, the birds are chirping, the wind has that scent of freshness to it, and the sun is finding its way out of the clouds. The year is coming to a end and the longer the days become the shorter amount of time I have to see these people that I go to school with, and the less time I have before I have to walk across that stage in May.

Day light savings times brings happy times and sad times, but this year it will all be happy! (197)

No comments:

Post a Comment