Friday, October 12, 2012

What actually happened at Homecoming


As requested by Ms.A I will give me readers a follow up to the restrictions on homecoming that I posted a few weeks ago. In that post there were many examples of what kind of dancing wasn’t allowed and what kind of things have been seen in previous years at the dances.

This year as a whole was different from any others. There were rules handed out early in advance to notify the students as to what was and wasn’t allowed on the dance floor. My personal experience at the dance was different than others, but I witnessed some things that were shocking.

When I first arrived to the dance, which was around 8:30,people were freaking out because many couples had been kicked out for grinding at all even in a clean sense. From what my friends said you had to dance facing each other but yet couldn’t “front grind.” The students weren’t happy at all with what was going on so most of them just continued to grind facing the same way with the girls butt in the guy’s crotch. They stopped kicking people out once the principle was notified of what was happening, and the dance went on just fine.

The music was good, the lights were trippy, and it was fun had by all.  (217)

No comments:

Post a Comment