Sunday, October 28, 2012

iPhone 5


The new Iphone 5 came out at end of last month. This was a very anticipated product from Apple that was supposed to shock all the new customers with a new style and new software. We were hearing rumors that the new phone was going to have holographic features that came right out of the phone in a 3-d way. This new feature evidently was not included in the newest product that apple released but it now rumored to be a update and in the plans for the newer phone that is yet to be released.

The newest iphone was announced to the world on September 18th , on this day they showed us what it would look like and had the well know commercial air that day as well. It showed all the new features and cool gadgets that it included which drew in many new customers. It also showed the first day that people could preorder their new phone.

I personally have been waiting for the new iphone since I got my last phone. When I purchased my last phone the iphone 4 was just released and it was so similar to the other ones and I knew that they had to be coming out with something totally different to change the look that I would wait until the new one came out. I was all ready and excited for the new phone when it came out but stupidly didn’t preorder it, I recommend doing that because so many people wanted the new phone that they were totally sold out the day they became available in stores. There weren’t any even in the wharehouses.

Now having the new iphone, I would give it a good review. The new look is taller and thiner, making it also a lot lighter in weight which is nice. The screen is now not made of glass its made out some some platinum material that wont break as easily as the last phones. And one of the best features that I like is the new software chip. This chip is one that is the same for a computer making the phone as fast as one. I like the new speed and all the new features. The only thing I don’t like about it is that they changed the charger for the phone so it only fits the new charger compared to how the old one was. This new tactic of changing the charger brought in about 10 million dollars to apple since everyone has to go buy new accessories to fit the new charger. Smart move by Apple.  (436)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment