Sunday, May 5, 2013

Big Tests


Well the year is coming to an end and that means that tests are starting to stress out all the students at Kennedy and at all the colleges. Everyone is studying for the huge tests that we have been preparing for all year. This is not something that any one looks forward. The only good thing about getting ready for these tests is the feeling after the tests are done. That means that we are officially done with school and all your hard work pays off.

This year I have a different situation that I have to deal with. Along with all of the AP test, I have to take the final for the college class that I am taking. Essentially they are the same thing because they both give college credit but I feel like the college class is more important. Anyways I hope that everything goes well and I pass all the tests! (155)

No comments:

Post a Comment