Thursday, December 6, 2012

Senior Picuters


 Picture day was today and I am so glad that I did not have to participate in this year’s rounds! Since I am a senior all I had to do was submit my senior picture that was previously taken and I was done. In past years this was one of the most nerve wracking days because my hair had to be perfect, make cup just right, and of course so nasty acne.  

During the summer and early fall is when most seniors get their senior pictures taken. I wanted to have mine be different from everyone else’s so I traveled to California to get mine taken. My grandparents have a house in Malibu, so my thoughts were that’s perfect I can get ocean shots along with on top of a mountain. They live about 10 minutes from the beach and have about 50 acres of land, tons to choose from for the perfect shot.

My cousin had gone to visit them during his spring break of the previous year and had taken a picture that was literally on top of the world and on a rock that overlooked the open canyon and other mountains. I had to find this shot. I showed it to my grandfather and he knew exactly where the location was. So the photographer and I traveled our way up the mountain. The shots were flawless and I was happier than ever.

Our next adventure was the beach. When we go to the location is was quite windy so my hair was looking flowing, as if a fan was moving it around. I was scared to go into the water because it was very cold, but I got close enough.

After the day of taking my picture was done I was so happy with all the results. They were all so beautiful and it was difficult to choose one for the year book, so I just had my mother choose.  Not having to deal with the stresses of picture day was wonderful and glad I am done with that crap. (343)

No comments:

Post a Comment